LIT is an annual publication that exists to promote the craft of writing and showcase literary excellence produced by members of The Seattle School of Theology & Psychology.
LIT publishes fiction, creative nonfiction, and poetry. All members of the Seattle School community–students, spouses/partners, faculty, staff, and alumni–are invited to submit.
LIT is supported and funded by the Office of Students and Alumni.
All written submissions go through a blind reading and judging process. Each piece is scored on categories of style, craft and overall merit. Final selections, including awarding the Editors’ Choice Award, will be made at the discretion of the editors.
- Prose: 2,500 word maximum
- Poetry: 100 line maximum
- Up to 3 total pieces per person (compiled as one submission)
- Your submission must be attached as a single Word file (.doc/.docx format)
- Label your submission in the following format: LastName, FirstName (ex: Allender, Dan)
- Do not include your name anywhere inside the document
SUBMIT to LIT.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.